In less than 2 days time, I will be back home, to the Land of HornBills aka Sarawak... My Home Sweet Home :)
I want to eat....
* my mama's home cooked food
* Bilin Jungle Fern (a must !!!!! something not to be missed !!!)
* Kam pua Noodle/干盘面
* Pien Neek/扁肉
* Ting Bian Hu/ 鼎邊糊
* Sarawak Laksa
* Kueh Chap/粿汁
* Lui Cha (Hakka vegetarian food). Would like to try out this stall recommended by unker :)
* might be Kolo Mee ?? (Not my favourite... but no harm eating).
* the yellow-orange Native Brinjal/Iban Brinjal
* Bamboo Clam aka ambal
* Sarawak Acar (slurp)
* Sarang Semut (don't worry, I am not eating the ants' nest. This is the name of one of the local snacks..)
* what else? MMmmmm....
Hope can eat some of the local Sarawak fruits too - Jungle durians, local Sarawak longans etc.. Dunno available or not.. I haven't eat these fruits for more than 5 years... Aiyks... Nostalgia