I met up with my beloved Nyonya again on Monday night. This was the 6th time I met up with her and the followings were the cheong hei & cheong si-fatt "records" during our previous meet up. Take note of the duration of time we spent together. Kkkkk...
1) King Crabs Restaurant, followed by KTZ dessert shop (from 8 pm till 1 am) = 5 hours
2) Deustche Gashauss followed by karaoke and sha-lalala at RedBox karaoke (from 7:30 pm till 3:30 am) = 8 hours
3) One Noodle followed by Thong Kee Restaurant (from 1 pm till 9:30 pm) = This one break records. 7 hours inside One Noodle followed by another 1:30 hours, in total 8.5 hours
4) New Lane (from 7 pm till 10 pm) = 3 hours
5) New World Park ( from 7 pm till 9:30 pm) = 2.5 hours
6) New Lane ( from 7 pm till 10 pm) = 3 hours (18th June 2007)
No one will feel bored when nyonya is around. We can talk and yak till the cows come back home. Moooooooooooooooo...
And these were the food and drinks both of us had that night (2 orang aje makan semua ni)...
1) Chee Cheung Chuk
2) Oh Chean (Oyster Omelette)
3) Chee Cheung Fun
4) Penang Fruit Rojak
5) Curry Mee
6) Apom Manis (5 pieces) - Nyonya's all time favourite
7) Muar Chee
8) Almond Tong Sui
9) Ais Kacang
10) Carrot Milk
11) Starfruit juice
Keng Mou? No photos of hawker food cos I malas ambil gambar :P
Thanks nyonya for the gigantic 巨无霸 Bak Chang. Don't play-play woh. I purposely place a 10 cent coin next to it as comparison of size. I weighed the bak chang cos curious mah. Wow.. a freaking 1.25 kg !! Nyonya carried 5 gigantic Bak Chang back home to Penang (I saw 5 gigantic chang from her post. Mmmm, the total weight of all the gigantic bak chang should be heavier than her luggage. Kkkk
What shape is this ah? This is the first time I savour such a huge bak chang. *Grin*
So far I have only eaten 1/3 of the chang. To be continued tomorrow :P
Nyonya, nyonya, wo ai ni...