1. What is your blogging name?
2. When did you start blogging, exact date?
- 25 April 2005 for this blog.
- 24 April 2005 for my first blog which I abandoned after 1-day-old :D
3. What was your first blogpost title?
My first blogpost title is kinda boring. Let's talk about Blog Name instead, it's from Ramblings... to A Journey Called Life... (I changed it somewhere in 2006?)
4. Which post do you feel is the best so far?
Mmmm... Dunno leh as I have posted 862 posts so far and this is the 863th post. I guess the most memorable one is the
5. Who promotes / is the source of inspiration for you to blog?
After reading blog for several months, my hands become itchy ... and the rest are now history..
6. When do you usually post entries?
Whenever I feel like doing so, but mostly at night time.. (provided I'm free lah, of course).
7. Where would you prefer to be when you are blogging?
Inside my so called "computer room" (home sweet home)
8. Have you met other bloggers? Who?
Plenty. Let me count-count..
Winn, May, Angel, LB, Carcar, Day Dreamer, Butt, Kenny, Zeroimpact, Nyonya Penang, Sengkor, JL, King's Wife, Cocka, 9393, Ah Tak, Kat, Laundry Amah, Rinnah, Narrowband, Mozilla, EastCoastLife, Wenn, Sin Ling, Ray, BabeKL, Izso, Alicialphh, Will, Wynn, ShookMe, AC, Shackks, Darren, Jellyfish, Cynthia, CooknEngr, Agus, Fish Fish, Sharl612, Black Widow, Yellow Ant, Dayang, Sbanboy, LT, Gasman, NBB, Bernard, Pink Cotton, Red Sponge, Mr Goober, Ben, Papercrazy, Wilson, FH2O, Kristopher, Miracle8, Ah Nel, Slenzie, Dreckker, Liucas.. Err... and not forgetting Ah Boy. Wow, this is a long list. Did I miss out anyone's names? Hopefully not.. And I'm looking forward to meet up with many more of u.. :)
9. How many entries do you make in a month?
Depends. Around 20 or 20+ posts a month? Nowadays I post less compared to those early days.
10. Would you reveal your face or your family in your blog? Why?
No No No. I'm
11. Would you promote the concept of blogging to your friends? Why?
Some of my friends don't even have emails, and some even hardly check their emails. What say you?
12. Would you feel restless / guilty conscience / incomplete if you didn't blog for a month?
One month? Of course, unless if I'm extremely busy or pre-occupied with something else or if i'm on the road.. err... I mean travelling :)
And what say you? My dearie blogging partners in crimes, namely...
* LB (Italy)
* May (Australia) ~ a yummy yam-yam brekkie
* Angel (Malaysia) ~ Blogger Tag
* Misti (Singapore) ~ Blog Blop Bloq.. Blurp