This photo has nothing to do with the 5 things that I'm going to mention below. Just that May had posted two of her childhood photos in Mimaland in the 80's and this reminds me of the time I spent there with with my uni friends in the 90's. Too bad the place was closed down liao.. Okie, enough of drifting liao... now it's time to go back to the main topic.
- I accidentally knocked off one of my friend's front tooth when I was in Primary 6. He didn't blame me for that incident but deep inside my heart, I still have the guilty feeling up to this day.
- I dissected a cockroach when I was 14 years old.. just for fun. Some of you might think I'm crazy - dissecting a cockroach for no apparent reason? Hahaha, I'm just curious ;)
- I was once allergic to crabs & prawns in the early days, but I don't care. I still hantam & sapu them all these while.. Nowadays, no more allergy liao !! yeah :P
- I used to have motion sickness (mainly sea-sick) during my primary school days. Nowadays the situation has markedly improved.
- I went downhill once with mountain bike when I was 21 years old. Dunno why on earth the brake misbehave & became malfunction at that critical moment.. I thought I will 101%
pok kaifell down from the bike liao cos I cannot slow down and the slope was quite steep. Hak sei ngor. But thank God even though the brake went gila at the inappropriate time, I still manage to land on the ground safe & sound. I didn't fell down after all !! Phew... No more mountain bike riding down the slope liao subsequently.
1. Kenny - 5 things U dunno about me
3. Butt - Five things you didn't know
4. Simple America - 5 Things Post (About Gaming)
5. Day Dreamer