9 weird things about myself. Mmmm...
1) I love old songs. I guess most people know about this. I don't listen to new songs. The songs that I listen to are songs from the 70's till mid 90's. I totally have no idea who is the most popular artists or singers.
2) I don't like to watch movies in cinema. I don't watch VCDs nor DVDs either. Not my cuppa tea. Say No to movies. Say No to DVDs too. Yawning...
3) I love hot & spicy food. Tiada pedas, tiada syiok. Manyak pedas, manyak syiok. Ada urmmphhh...
4) I enjoy riding vehicle with 2 wheels. Be it be bicycles or motorbikes. I miss my mountain bike and my Yamaha Sports 100cc motorbike. VvroommmmMMMmmmm..
5) I prefer eating vegetables than meat. My favourite vege is still bilin jungle fern.
6) I use the same ringtone (夕陽之歌) for my mobile phones for the past 4 years despite changing few handphones. From Nokia 3315 to Nokia 6610i to Nokia N73, still using the same default ringtone.
7) I love photography and I can spend hours taking shots of anything that catch my attention.Up to date my highest record is taking 500+ photos a day :)
8) Talking craps is fun, provided I get someone that I can click with... Just had a mega crappy chat session with Carcar, Sengkor and Winn in MSN few hours back. How crappy.
9) And last but not least.. I just discover the fun and the joy of
Have to tag 9 weirdo-es? Who to tag ah? Throw Dice to decide (I'm not playing monopoly nor mahpoly..) The victims are
5. Simple America
8. Ah Ben