*4 jobs I would stink at:
- Lawyer (There is one in da house already.. Anyway I don't like to argue or to persuade people.. so this is definitely a no-no job to me)
- Paediatrician (Err… Can’t stand those crying & yelling little babies.. Hate to set branulas on the little ones as well).
- Pathologist (I don’t like to look at the slides under microscope several hours a day .. )
- Teacher (I have had enough teaching medical students liao.. )
*4 nicknames I’m making up for myself:
Aiks, I don’t give myself nicknames.. All the while, it’s other people who give me nicknames :P
- loktor (ini orang lain bagi punya)
- Octopus Chen (ini juga orang lain bagi punya..)
- Doc Rambliu Chen (ini pun jugak orang lain bagi punya..)
*4 movies I can watch over & over:
Alamak.. Some of you may know I’m definitely not a movie fan. I hardly watch movie.. But if I really have to choose.. let me think-think for a while…
- Wu Yen (钟无艳) - this one is just too humorous
- Spirited Away
- those siao "无厘头" movie..
- so little only meh? IDBI..
*4 things I love to do on weekends:
- Jalan-jalan cari makan
- snap-snap here & there (I mean taking photo lah)
- Catch up with friends
*4 alcoholic beverages I enjoy from time to time:
- Red Wine
- Shandy also considered as alcoholic beverages, right?
*4 fantastic destinations I would like to go to on vacation before I pass out:
- Switzerland (again!)
- New Zealand
- The Land of Hornbills... which is my home sweet home
*4 celebrities I would go on a Big Date with:
Aiks.. I don't really bother about celebrities leh.. I don't even know who it the most famous singer or actor or actress leh.. So cham :P I prefer going out with people that I know rather than going out with "dunno who" :P But if I really have to answer, I will choose my childhood time celebrities :P
- Donald Duck
- Mickey Mouse
- Winnie the Pooh (not our dearie Winliuliu kekekke..)
- Ghostbuster?? LOL..
*4 objects I could not live without:
- Food lah.. ( remember, we live to eat, NOT eat to live)
- Spectacles ( or else everything will be blur-blur. I dowan to become blur sotong ..)
- Car (not talking about carcar. No car very cham leh.. cannot move around; but if no car, motorbike will do as well)
- $$$ (must be realistic a little bit)
*4 gadgets I do not have which I would quite like to have:
- Notebook (see? I so cham.. don't even have notebook)
- Mountain bike ( Used to have a mountain bike in the past but not now)
- Ipod nano (seems like this is one of the gadgets that everyone fancy.. so I join in the crowd as well)
- kekkeke... Last but not least, a goose that can lay gold eggs (since I don't have $ growing tree).
Lazy to tag people lah.. whoever wants to do this tag is mostly welcomed (with huge red carpet)