I couldn't resist but to write this post. Btw, Don't take this too seriously.. Hahha, what is it about? No other than the "Hug-hug-Club Addiction Syndrome" (abbreviation HAS) :D Hahaha, this is a syndrome that appear quite some time already but just discovered by me recently..
What is this Hug-hug-Club Addiction Syndrome (HAS)? Up to date, it is still considered as a highly infectious disease (with high morbidity, but luckily no mortality reported up-to-date). The virus spread very fast.
Those who are affected with HAS will show the following signs and symptoms...
- check the website immediately after waking up from sleep or just before going to bed or before off the pc @ laptop. Who knows, he or she might be lucky? :P
- refresh the browser every now & then to check for any new post/updates. Yeah, refresh, refresh, refresh & refresh..
- get upset when he/she couldn't secure the first 3 comments.
- feel happy/elated when he/she is the first one to comment (yeah!) If cannot secure the first place, second or third place will do as well.
- checking or coming back every now & then to check for any updates
- some desperate one might set one or two alarm clock to ensure he/she wake up in time to secure the top 3 places.
The sad news is that there is no cure at the moment (at least until the time when this post is written). Those who are afraid or fear of contracting this disease are advice to get vaccination ASAP (not in oral form but in IM form... yeah.. given through intramuscular injections with big needles deep into the muscles. Ouch). However, there is no guarantee that the vaccination will 100% work. No money back guarantee either .. Hahhaha...
Who to blame for spreading this deadly disease? The main culprit is.. Albie aka LB.. And he has recruit few "mah chai" lately - May & Carcar.
Hahha, I'm just kidding. Don't flame me huh or throw pies at me :P
It is considered as bread & butter to me to diagnose a disease or ailment & treat the illness; that is part of my job and something that I do daily :P Sort of becoming a habit or daily routine already.. Besides that, I have another habit, which I shared on another post in the past. A very peculiar habit, what is it about? Mmmm... whenever i walk on the street or talk to people, it becomes a "natural response" for me to observe whether this person has any features of difficult intubation or potential difficult airway (eg. small chin, receeding chin, buck teeth, short neck, large goitre or any anatomical abnormalities etc) or looking at the hands, whether the veins or blood vessels are visible or not - for any difficult iv or intra venous access for branula insertion. (especially those cute, fat, chubby babies....) Hahha, when I meet up with you next time, don't feel suprised if I look at your hands or your chin/neck. I guess sbanboy will have similar habit as well? ;)