Most of them are just the "friendly and harmless" Wrong Number. I won't mind as long as the wrong number don't came in the middle of the night. Imagine waking up in the middle of the night receiving a phone called which happened to be wrong number? That's definitely not a pleasant experience, right?
I experienced this "wrong number" episodes several times at my workplace as well. Cos the phone number in my room is similar to the Cardiology Clinic. Just one digit difference.
Among the wrong number thingy, one of the most hilarious one is ...
This happened not only once but few times already.. Receiving few phone calls to my house phone by different callers at different times and different hours of the day, but for the same intention ~ wanting to buy cooking gas !!!
Wah.... Since when I started selling cooking gas ???? My new profession? kekkeke...
Belows are the experience of my dear friends/bloggers which I compiled from the comments..
- Wong - Taxi Driver.
- Selba - Electric Company? Wow... Don't
play-playmess up with her, or else she will cut off your electric supply, kekeke.. Just kidding :)
- Winn - commented about rude callers. So I suggested to her to ask her dear Lucas (the rabbit who thinks he is a dog) to answer the phone instead.
- Cynthia - selling 4D? Wow .. Anyway, buying numbers are not my cup of tea :P
- Sharl612 - Pizza Hut? Any special delivery or special offer if we buy pizza from u?
- Nurul - The Managing Director :) Congrats ... ekkee
- CooknEngr - Forever u will get the "wrong number" message from his answering machine if u call him :D