Seven things I plan to do before I die...
1. Spend more time together with my hubby.
2. Be closer to my family members. Spend more quality times with my mum, sisters, brother and nephews
3. Travel around the world. Yes, I enjoy travelling.
4. eat, eat, eat.. Taste all the delicious and yummy food.
5. Owns a nice bungalow by the countryside.
6. Sayang my doggy more and give more affection and attention to him.
7. Catch up with my long lost friends or friends that I have not keep in touch for long time due to busy schedule.
Seven things that I can do...
1. Read the Bible more frequently.
2. Attend church more regularly and grow closer with God.
3. Listen to my favourite compilation of songs.
4. Eat, eat and eat... Try all the cuisines worldwide. (Eat again !! We live to eat, Not eat to live)
5. Riding and drifting on the road with motorbike. (which I have not done for ages)
6. Buy all the high tech gadgets that I like.
7. Apologise to those whom I have offended, and forgive those people who have pissed me off...
Seven celebrity crushes
2.I'm no longer 18-22 lah..
3.I’m too old for this…
4.I listen to mostly old Canto pop songs, including chinese songs as well..especially those from the era 80's to early 90's.
5.However, I do not have any crush on any celebrity.
7.None loh... Answer is Nope.
Seven current/recent books
Mmmm.... The books I read are mostly the boring and hard to digest medical books. Are u still interested? Or u can just skip this part :)
1. Practical Nuclear Medicine.
2. NIV Bible
3. Nuclear Medicine - The Requistes.
4. Dr Slump Comic Books or IQ博士 (Another Crap Comic, but I like) (yeah.. finally something different... )
5.Oxford Handbook of Clinical Medicine.
6. Garfield ( The fat cat; to me akin human in cat skin)
7. anything else ah?? can't remember liao...
Seven favourite foods
- so hard to choose ..
1. Fruits. No special preferences.
3. Bilin Jungle Fern.
5. Hot and Spicy dishes.
6. Penang Assam Laksa.
7. What else ah? Too many and hard to choose.. Cheese Cake?
Seven random facts about me
1. Photography is my most recent hobby.
2. I enjoy travelling.
3. I have a cute and adorable miniature pinscher (迷你杜宾犬).
4. I hate those unker or auntie (or whoever ) who drive like tortoise on the road/those inconsiderate drivers/those who drives like they are king of the road or as if there are no tomorrow.
5. Simple is Good.
6. I like Chinese ~ I enjoyed talking in Chinese language, reading Chinese novels, listening to Chinese songs, or write in Chinese etc.. (although I'm not from Chinese school but people always mistaken me as Chinese educated).
7. I hate hypocrites.
Seven people I want to tag
I think most people have done this already lah... So I won't tag anyone this time :)