Saturday, September 24, 2005

Vacation...

So happy.. I'm on leave next week.. After the long wait and hard work for so long, finally I can take leaves liao.... Will be heading off to Cameron Highlands/ 金马仑高原 tomorrow for few days :) Haven't go there for years already, in fact, for a decade already.. Since the last time I go there was way back in 1995. Didn't go and explore any places also at that time, cos I went there for retreat.. I was one of the committees in the Christian Fellowship in the university at that time..

I just remembered that the road there is damn windy & "dangerous"... But with the new highway (exit via Simpang Pulai), it's much nearer and easier to go up there already compared to previously ;)

Have been browsing & surfing the net to search for which nice places to visit and what food to eat up there... Now I sort have one list already of places to visit and food to try ;) Have to pray for good weather and safe trip and journey there... Since I read from weather forecast, it will rain for the next few days...

19 comments:

Icey said...

Enjoy urself ya jiejie..

safe journey..

pressie ya??

ekekke...

Chen said...

icey,
thanks..
will buy one big juicy strawberry for u as pressie :P

Anonymous said...

hehe...

thank you jiejie...

must bcareful wor..

ask "korkor" to drive safely...

;P

Chen said...

aiks,
why u become anony pulak? :P
sure sure...
we are safe drivers... ;)

Icey said...

kakaka..

scary anot?

terclick salah button..

Chen said...

icey,
nothing scary woh? why leh? :D

glutton rabbit said...

I love Cameron highlands!!! Wish I could stowaway in your suitcase hehe.. anyway, bon voyage and safe journey...

Cynthia said...

dun trust msia weather forecast, just enjoy your holiday! Have fun!! =)

phangan said...

cameron got nothing one la... :P

Chen said...

glutton rabbit,
No need to stow inside my suitcase lah..
I'm not going there by bus or what.. go by car mah :P

Cyntia,
yeah, I do hope the weather forecast is not true... Always hope for the best ;)

Phangan,
Cameron highland might be nothing to u, but got things for me loh..
I went there to have a good rest as well.. At least got strawberry & nice, fresh vegetables etc...

cooknengr said...

What's up doc, Get me some Teh Boh :)..just kiding, I still remember Teh Boh' Ads, and I cannot find Teh Boh for my homemade Teh Tarik here.

Sharl612 said...

Chen,
Enjoy your trip and have a safe journey.

hornbill said...

Enjoy yourself...

Jellyfish said...

go so early wannn.... hehe..

truth said...

Enjoy your trip and be safe okay. Bring more pictures for us to see ha !! Have fun !!

Hawks said...

Have fun

Will have nice oppotunity to shoot some great pictures

izso said...

like I said : SPA SPA SPA!! in cameron's hot cold hot cold SPA!!!

Chen said...

CooknEngr,
I saw Boh Tarik tea dust in Cameron Highlands ;)

Sharl, Hornbill, Evol, Hawks
Thanks :)

Jellyfish,
I told u the date earlier on already mah.. Don't know how u get mixed up :)

Izso,
hahahha...
Now I know how nice it is to eat steam boat in the cold weather ;)

Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP cheap diet pills phentermine 90 count