Monday, July 18, 2005

Insomnia

Don't know why.. having insomnia on Saturday night.. Still quite wide awake even at 4:45 am in the early morning.. If I don't have to work the next day, then it's still alright, but... I'm working.. not only working, but in fact, I'm on call on Sunday.. I don't know I manage to fall asleep at what time later on, but it's just a "short sleep" cos I need to wake up at 6:45 am.. I think basically I slept for less than one & half hour... Feel so tired when I wake up on Sunday morning. Luckily my on call on Sunday was not so busy.. So, still manage to cope & get some rest in between, or else I will be "half dead" :P

12 comments:

IceyBlueBlue said...

mebb jiejie miss me leh...

eheheh..

*perasan...

Chen said...

icey,
hahhahah... u r indeed perasan :P
dunno leh why cannot sleep :)

IceyBlueBlue said...

mebb miss me laa...

eekekek...

datz y u kenot sleep lor..

* perasan nya...

Chen said...

icey,
mmmm..
no comment liao..
hahhaa... but, I don't think so lah :P

IceyBlueBlue said...

cheh...

dun hurt me like dat laa..

pretend yes laa...

Darren said...

lol....

actually I'm d 1 who kenot sleep la. I'm d 1 who miss icey darling la. Ok anot? :D

Chen said...

icey,
okie lah.. give u face lah..
yeah loh :P

Darren,
I know u miss your icey darling very much lah ;)

Darren said...

LOL :D

truth said...

wah miss until kenot sleep ar?

Chen said...

evol,
LDR mah..

Gasman said...

Chen,

Sometime, I do face the same problem... few times, i do insomia pre call and post call... i tell you the feeling is horrible... the fourth day, i will be having panda eyes and can't even concentrate on the work... Dangerous!! Anyway, now am much better after taking this chinese herb, maybe you should try...

Chen said...

Gasman,
Most of the time, I don't have insomnia problem.. This only occur once in a blue moon.. or once in few months loh :) Thanks for your suggestion anyway...