Saturday, July 09, 2005

1U, KL

Went out with John on Sunday to 1 Utama.. This shopping mall is damn packed with people cos it's Sunday afternoon. Spending quite some time inside the parking lot searching for parking space. As usual, John said he will shoot me with his dunno watergun or airgun etc if he unable to find a parking space.. Well, at last he managed to find one.... :)

Had lunch in DOME. Then we walked inside 1 Utama for a while.. Visiting the MPH bookstore & ended up in the medical book section. John said he wanted to buy a medical dictionary to cheat back Will on Literati. (Well, say only mah...) At the end, I'm the one who end up buying the medical book, "Review of Medical Physiology" (22nd edition) by William F Ganong. I think everyone (if not everyone, also mostly..) who study medicine will know about this book, cos it's one of the recommended physiology text book.



I had a copy already at home, but it's the 16th edition, which I bought during my first year undergraduate time in 1993.. Well, so fast, now is the 22nd edition already.. My old book is still in "good shape".. Buy another one, and increase my book collection at home.. In fact, I have lotsa medical books already.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sunday damm many leng luis at 1U

Chen said...

John,
I remember u told me your wife got lotsa friends there to "watch" what u do over there leh.. :P So don't play play :)

Anonymous said...

Yeah lor, cannot play play. Many spies in 1U.

Chen said...

John,
dangerous place leh :P

Anonymous said...

But nice to go. Next time see familiar face, run away

Chen said...

John
U can remember all their faces meh? Thousands of people there leh.. Unless u know all her friends :)

Anonymous said...

I know her friends, some damm pretty wan.

Saliva also drop, dehydrated me

Chen said...

John,
drop saliva infront of them? terrible lah u.. dunno what sort of stories they will tell to your wife liao.. :P

Anonymous said...

Bribe them with beer

Chen said...

John,
beer doesnt "work" for everyone lah..

Anonymous said...

They ok wor, they like to drink.


So i safe

Chen said...

john,
so easy to "bribe" them? :)