Monday, June 13, 2005

Durian

My husband went to the durian plantation in Balik Pulau last weekend together with his friends & they bought back altogether 40 durians (at the price of RM 70), I would say very cheap cos the durian are good qualities durians... I don't know how many durians he actually brought back home as they divided the durians among themselves and he gave some to my father in law as well... Apparently now his car "stink" with durians smell ...

I used to like durian a lot during my childhood time but no longer already nowadays.. Might be my taste bud change with age... We opened up the durians & kept most of the durians inside the freezer (became frozen durian).

My dog hates durian when he was small time (that was few months back). Even when we put the durian to his mouth, he will turn his face away.. (we called him "ang moh" dog at that time cos he hates durian). But... nowadays, his "taste bud" changes... he likes durian so much... and even begs for us to give him durian.. He will go and smell the unopened durians.. He even steal the durian seeds, hahhaa.... His favourite fruit is mango & durian..

4 comments:

cooknengr said...

What's up doc, 10 or was it 12 years ago, I bought a durian from a Asian market. There I was, eating durian in the living room with tears rolling down my cheeks. Can you believe, I left home for about 10 years, never missed home, but...durian.

Babe_KL said...

wah so cheap!!! courier some to me pls kekeke... i think the despatch boi will pengsan :p

Anonymous said...

Wah - less than RM2.

Any chance of sending down to KL ah ?

Chen said...

Cooknengr,
yeap, I remember that, u told me before previously :)

Babekl,
hahha.. u drive up here to Penang loh.. :D Easier mah...
Then u can buy or eat as much as u want :P

Gasman,
thanks for the tips.. :)