Monday, April 25, 2005

Long lost childhood friend....

Last Chinese New Year (2005) is really a memorable one.. This is the first time i spent CNY in Kuching.. cos my family just shifted to Kuching end of last year, and, the interesting thing is .... i manage to meet back one of my really long lost friend, someone whom i never expect to meet back again.. Well.. we are good friends during kids time and after kindergarten, his family migrated to another town, and since then, we lost contact.. Since we finish kindergarden till the day we met back again last CNY. It's been 25 years already... How amazing.. Something really unexpected... hahaha... It's long story how we manage to contact back & meet up.... Haha.. really unbelievable.. I still have the photos taken together during kids time.. It's fun looking back at those photos...

I really can't remember or can't recall back what we did & what we talked about when we are kids previously.. Well, but i did remember going to his house quite frequently as he stayed few units away from my house previously, on the same road. Now his parent's house is nearby my sister's house in Kuching as well.. :)

No comments: