Saturday, June 25, 2005

Art

I like drawing & painting since young.. Used to do that during my free time. But, since I enter university, I hardly draw or paint already, cos don't have time to do so... Just that once in a while, I still do some sketching on plain paper or on my notes :) Occasionally, I sketch on newspaper as well :D

I took few snapshots of the paintings that I drew previously with my digital camera when I went back home to my hometown for vacation previously... Since it's so many years back already, I had lost most of my paintings .. Since my family shifted house end of last year, I think I lost almost all my paintings already.. Except two special one, that I still keep together with me :)

Here are some simple drawings of mine :) Nothing great :) ...


This is my profile picture. I drew this during uni time.





11 comments:

kktan said...

very nice... really. simple and yet...full of colors. i am amazed.

hornbill said...

You have the talent in drawing. I wish i'm gud in arts but... look at my pig. Argh....

Chen said...

kktan & grace,

I somehow stop drawing since I start working... Might be I should start back again :D

Fredy said...

you learn in sarikei above standard charted bank ka?

Chen said...

Fredy,

no lah.. I never attend any tuition classes before in my whole life :)

I guess this is one of my natural talent :P

Gasman said...

Chen,
Well, good artist! Keep in up. Maybe in OT you can draw somthing while waiting the surgeon to complete their task. one surgeon in Private Hospital draws wild life when he waits for the anaest to put patient under!

Chen said...

Gasman,

Occasionally I do that as well, but mainly just some simple sketching or drawing with my pen :)

truth said...

wah...nice !!! You got the artist blood.

Chen said...

evol,

hahhaa, to be precise, I have "Group O rhesus positive blood" :P I'm not up to the level of artist lah.. Thanks for your compliment.. :D

dr reb0rn said...

next month when u r in KL, i sponsor you a pencil and paper to draw my face, kekekekekeke.....

Chen said...

Reborn,

I thought u want to sponsor me a decent meal.. :P pencil & paper pulak?

Hahhaha.. easier to snap your photo with camera.. Cos lazy to draw lah..